Thursday, April 30, 2009
Last Days of April
April is behind us and I still can't believe how quickly the time has passed. We feel so at home here already - I hate the thought of leaving.
We are traveling to Finland today to visit the churches there and enjoy the amazing Finns in the Body! Please pray that we would have a safe, blessed and fruitful trip.
Roger gave the introduction last night and I just wanted to share the 5 points he gave because they really encouraged us.
1. Don't get stuck in the mud. Phil.3:14
2. Don't stop living by faith. Hebrews 11
3. Don't stop walking by faith just because you sinned. Ps. 119:9
4. Don't stop just because your friends do.
5. Don't condemn yourself! Rom. 8:1
When you are having "one of those days" where it seems like everything is going wrong, all your faith is gone and you feel so weak you don't even want to move - encourage yourself in these things and in the Word of God. Shake the dust off your feet and keep going! God WILL be faithful.